Hope so, as Baldwin's November 2005 arrest has turned into two felony counts -- unlawfully taking a car and recieving stolen property -- which can put you in jail for up to three years. In a statement, Baldwin's manager Daniel Spilo told ABC.com that ""Daniel looks forward to going down to the courthouse when he returns to town with his attorney and the owner of the vehicle and clearing up the confusion and getting the bench warrant recalled." In a statement to the Detroit Free Press, Baldwin stated that the charge as outlined in the warrant " ... is erroneous and a mistake ... it isn't true ... I'm sober today and I'm working real hard on my career and becoming a productive member of society." Future generations will, of course, determine if Little Red Devil in fact counts as "productive."
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!