Hope so, as Baldwin's November 2005 arrest has turned into two felony counts -- unlawfully taking a car and recieving stolen property -- which can put you in jail for up to three years. In a statement, Baldwin's manager Daniel Spilo told ABC.com that ""Daniel looks forward to going down to the courthouse when he returns to town with his attorney and the owner of the vehicle and clearing up the confusion and getting the bench warrant recalled." In a statement to the Detroit Free Press, Baldwin stated that the charge as outlined in the warrant " ... is erroneous and a mistake ... it isn't true ... I'm sober today and I'm working real hard on my career and becoming a productive member of society." Future generations will, of course, determine if Little Red Devil in fact counts as "productive."
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!