Hope so, as Baldwin's November 2005 arrest has turned into two felony counts -- unlawfully taking a car and recieving stolen property -- which can put you in jail for up to three years. In a statement, Baldwin's manager Daniel Spilo told ABC.com that ""Daniel looks forward to going down to the courthouse when he returns to town with his attorney and the owner of the vehicle and clearing up the confusion and getting the bench warrant recalled." In a statement to the Detroit Free Press, Baldwin stated that the charge as outlined in the warrant " ... is erroneous and a mistake ... it isn't true ... I'm sober today and I'm working real hard on my career and becoming a productive member of society." Future generations will, of course, determine if Little Red Devil in fact counts as "productive."
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!