No, this isn't a horror remake. Instead, it's the story about a Division 3 deaf football program who gets a Division 1A college football coach after he suffers a near-fatal car accident. This time, Matlin won't be an art professor but rather the university's psychologist, who is also a prominent figure in the deaf community. The screenplay comes from the pen of Doug McKeon, who isn't a stranger to sports films and feel-good stories. His previous script, The Boys of Sunset Ridge dealt with the lives of four men through golf, and his last feature, Come Away Home, was all sorts of family melodrama. However, hopefully this film won't fall prey to the melodramatic traps of feel-good features.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!