No, this isn't a horror remake. Instead, it's the story about a Division 3 deaf football program who gets a Division 1A college football coach after he suffers a near-fatal car accident. This time, Matlin won't be an art professor but rather the university's psychologist, who is also a prominent figure in the deaf community. The screenplay comes from the pen of Doug McKeon, who isn't a stranger to sports films and feel-good stories. His previous script, The Boys of Sunset Ridge dealt with the lives of four men through golf, and his last feature, Come Away Home, was all sorts of family melodrama. However, hopefully this film won't fall prey to the melodramatic traps of feel-good features.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!