Variety indicates the Dino D. is promising a "female James Bond in outer space," which probably isn't all that great of an idea, considering how awful James Bond is when he visits outer space. (My apologies to all you Moonraker fans.) And this is far from Dino's only new (massive) project. He still plans to produce Baz Luhrmann's long-gestating Alexander the Great project, plus he's also got the Butterworth Brothers working on "an underwater epic about a killer whale," which makes me think ol' Dino might be getting just a little bit senile; he already made that movie, and most people really hated it.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!