Variety indicates the Dino D. is promising a "female James Bond in outer space," which probably isn't all that great of an idea, considering how awful James Bond is when he visits outer space. (My apologies to all you Moonraker fans.) And this is far from Dino's only new (massive) project. He still plans to produce Baz Luhrmann's long-gestating Alexander the Great project, plus he's also got the Butterworth Brothers working on "an underwater epic about a killer whale," which makes me think ol' Dino might be getting just a little bit senile; he already made that movie, and most people really hated it.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!