Variety indicates the Dino D. is promising a "female James Bond in outer space," which probably isn't all that great of an idea, considering how awful James Bond is when he visits outer space. (My apologies to all you Moonraker fans.) And this is far from Dino's only new (massive) project. He still plans to produce Baz Luhrmann's long-gestating Alexander the Great project, plus he's also got the Butterworth Brothers working on "an underwater epic about a killer whale," which makes me think ol' Dino might be getting just a little bit senile; he already made that movie, and most people really hated it.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!