Well, the latter is yet to be seen, but at least this theme will have more social relevance. The duo is teaming up with Open Sky Entertainment to make the doc, which will be roughly based on writing from The Daily Reckoning, a financial newsletter. To cover all their money bases, the team plans to bring together a nonpartisan advisory committee, consisting of business and government leaders. They better hurry, as they plan to start filming immediately and release the documentary next year. Creadon is quoted as saying: "America's federal debt is $8.6 trillion and growing at a frightening pace." I guess he's seen that billboard in New York City -- the one that has a bunch of little white lights manically flashing as the debt continues to mount.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!