Well, the latter is yet to be seen, but at least this theme will have more social relevance. The duo is teaming up with Open Sky Entertainment to make the doc, which will be roughly based on writing from The Daily Reckoning, a financial newsletter. To cover all their money bases, the team plans to bring together a nonpartisan advisory committee, consisting of business and government leaders. They better hurry, as they plan to start filming immediately and release the documentary next year. Creadon is quoted as saying: "America's federal debt is $8.6 trillion and growing at a frightening pace." I guess he's seen that billboard in New York City -- the one that has a bunch of little white lights manically flashing as the debt continues to mount.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!