Well, the latter is yet to be seen, but at least this theme will have more social relevance. The duo is teaming up with Open Sky Entertainment to make the doc, which will be roughly based on writing from The Daily Reckoning, a financial newsletter. To cover all their money bases, the team plans to bring together a nonpartisan advisory committee, consisting of business and government leaders. They better hurry, as they plan to start filming immediately and release the documentary next year. Creadon is quoted as saying: "America's federal debt is $8.6 trillion and growing at a frightening pace." I guess he's seen that billboard in New York City -- the one that has a bunch of little white lights manically flashing as the debt continues to mount.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!