Production Weekly reported Latifah is currently in negotiations to star in the remake of the British comedy Hot Money. The story is based on the true events of three night cleaners who decide to rob the British Treasury. Marketed as a female Ocean's 11, the US version will be called Mad Money and also star Diane Keaton. The production is set to start filming in March on location in Louisiana. On board to direct is Callie Khouri, who won an Academy Award for her Thelma and Louise screenplay ... so I'm hoping this one won't end with Keaton and Latifah flying off a cliff in a classic car.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!