Production Weekly reported Latifah is currently in negotiations to star in the remake of the British comedy Hot Money. The story is based on the true events of three night cleaners who decide to rob the British Treasury. Marketed as a female Ocean's 11, the US version will be called Mad Money and also star Diane Keaton. The production is set to start filming in March on location in Louisiana. On board to direct is Callie Khouri, who won an Academy Award for her Thelma and Louise screenplay ... so I'm hoping this one won't end with Keaton and Latifah flying off a cliff in a classic car.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!