While this doesn't sound like much in the greater scheme of things, the PGA award does hold clout. Over the last 17 years, the guild's choice has matched the Academy's choice 11 times. One of the off years was last, where the PGA chose Brokeback Mountain, but really, they weren't alone. Now, after a few months of Oscar chatter for the likes of Dreamgirls and The Departed, Sunshine is stealing the stage again. Sunshine producer Marc Turtletaub, in his acceptance speech, shared the one key scene that convinced him to back the project -- when the grandfather tells Dwayne to have sex with as many women as he can: "I mean, like a thousand." There you go, folks. We get to laugh and maybe just have an incredibly rare comedic award winner because of a horny old man and his lecherous teachings!
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!