He's partnering with Maloof Motion Pictures to adapt Wise's The Big Biazarro. According to Variety, it's a drama about high-stakes international gambling, and Brosnan would star as an "elusive veteran card player who mentors a headstrong but talented protege." Color of Money, anyone? The novel is twenty years old and while you can find a bunch of used bookstore links to nab it, there's not much around about the plot and inner-workings of the novel. However, according to a helpful Amazon reviewer, it's filled with "vapid poker terms and that soft core porn type literature." I'm not sure how the filmmakers set upon this book -- maybe Brosnan was running out of sexy anti-heroes to play. Daniel Craig's got Bond, so what's a Brosnan to do?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!