He's partnering with Maloof Motion Pictures to adapt Wise's The Big Biazarro. According to Variety, it's a drama about high-stakes international gambling, and Brosnan would star as an "elusive veteran card player who mentors a headstrong but talented protege." Color of Money, anyone? The novel is twenty years old and while you can find a bunch of used bookstore links to nab it, there's not much around about the plot and inner-workings of the novel. However, according to a helpful Amazon reviewer, it's filled with "vapid poker terms and that soft core porn type literature." I'm not sure how the filmmakers set upon this book -- maybe Brosnan was running out of sexy anti-heroes to play. Daniel Craig's got Bond, so what's a Brosnan to do?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!