He's partnering with Maloof Motion Pictures to adapt Wise's The Big Biazarro. According to Variety, it's a drama about high-stakes international gambling, and Brosnan would star as an "elusive veteran card player who mentors a headstrong but talented protege." Color of Money, anyone? The novel is twenty years old and while you can find a bunch of used bookstore links to nab it, there's not much around about the plot and inner-workings of the novel. However, according to a helpful Amazon reviewer, it's filled with "vapid poker terms and that soft core porn type literature." I'm not sure how the filmmakers set upon this book -- maybe Brosnan was running out of sexy anti-heroes to play. Daniel Craig's got Bond, so what's a Brosnan to do?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!