He's partnering with Maloof Motion Pictures to adapt Wise's The Big Biazarro. According to Variety, it's a drama about high-stakes international gambling, and Brosnan would star as an "elusive veteran card player who mentors a headstrong but talented protege." Color of Money, anyone? The novel is twenty years old and while you can find a bunch of used bookstore links to nab it, there's not much around about the plot and inner-workings of the novel. However, according to a helpful Amazon reviewer, it's filled with "vapid poker terms and that soft core porn type literature." I'm not sure how the filmmakers set upon this book -- maybe Brosnan was running out of sexy anti-heroes to play. Daniel Craig's got Bond, so what's a Brosnan to do?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!