Savre will star as a young woman who is sent to an institution to deal with her fear of the "boogeyman", and of course her fears are justified as she and her fellow inmates do battle with the source of all things that go bump in the night. It's been a long time since I saw the original, but I have to say that the new sequel tends to read like a rip-off of Nightmare On Elm Street 3. The film is still in preproduction, but with casting announcements starting to arrive, it seems that Boogeyman 2 is one step closer to making it's way to the big screen. Or, we could all just save ourselves some time and rent Nightmare On Elm Street 3.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!