High Falls, which will be screened at Sundance, delves into the workings of a married couple who divulge secrets to their shared best friend, and not each other. The friend then, not surprisingly, watches the couple fail to connect. Gyllenhaal and Sarsgaard spent four days mired in this false relationship, while she was pregnant and he was "playing a big jerk." Perhaps this wouldn't matter if your partner and co-star was someone like Freddie Prinze Jr. or another equally goofy, well-natured actor, but Sarsgaard is known for his dark edge. The man can make hair raise and muscles tighten with a mere look. In the future, Ms. Gyllenhaal hopes to "make sure that the making of the movie will be good for us, because I'm not sure that the making of High Falls was..." No surprise there, Sherrybaby.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!