High Falls, which will be screened at Sundance, delves into the workings of a married couple who divulge secrets to their shared best friend, and not each other. The friend then, not surprisingly, watches the couple fail to connect. Gyllenhaal and Sarsgaard spent four days mired in this false relationship, while she was pregnant and he was "playing a big jerk." Perhaps this wouldn't matter if your partner and co-star was someone like Freddie Prinze Jr. or another equally goofy, well-natured actor, but Sarsgaard is known for his dark edge. The man can make hair raise and muscles tighten with a mere look. In the future, Ms. Gyllenhaal hopes to "make sure that the making of the movie will be good for us, because I'm not sure that the making of High Falls was..." No surprise there, Sherrybaby.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!