Production Weekly announced that Stiller and writing partner Justin Theroux are set to begin production on their comedy Tropic Thunder. The story would follow a film crew besieged by problems, including being mistaken for commandos in a local war on location, all while trying to make a big budget epic war movie. So I can only assume the plot is Stiller's nod to his humble beginnings in Steven Spielberg's Empire of The Sun. Stiller is set to direct the film with principal photography scheduled to begin this July. Hopefully the laughs will be kept PG-13 at the very least.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!