The plot: Jamie (Blair) and Marion are lesbians and friends, but not lovers, who decide to drive to Florida. However, when they get a flat, they discover a severed head and plaster casts of penises in the trunk -- I guess someone is a fan of Cynthia P. Caster. The owners of the car and head are looking for their lost cerebellum and find their way to the women. Then, "the girls triumph over their evil - and repressed - antagonists, and prove that love is the ultimate road trip." Okay. Oh, and also, there will be "plenty of hot lesbian sex ..." For those now sliding this into the late night Skinemax fare, you might want to reconsider. Beyond the Coen contribution is director Allison Anders. Recently she's directed episodes for a number of television shows such as The L Word, but she's also the director of The Missing Ingredient from Quentin Tarantino's Four Rooms, as well as Gas, Food Lodging and Mi Vida Loca. Since I'm at a loss, what say you?
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!