The plot: Jamie (Blair) and Marion are lesbians and friends, but not lovers, who decide to drive to Florida. However, when they get a flat, they discover a severed head and plaster casts of penises in the trunk -- I guess someone is a fan of Cynthia P. Caster. The owners of the car and head are looking for their lost cerebellum and find their way to the women. Then, "the girls triumph over their evil - and repressed - antagonists, and prove that love is the ultimate road trip." Okay. Oh, and also, there will be "plenty of hot lesbian sex ..." For those now sliding this into the late night Skinemax fare, you might want to reconsider. Beyond the Coen contribution is director Allison Anders. Recently she's directed episodes for a number of television shows such as The L Word, but she's also the director of The Missing Ingredient from Quentin Tarantino's Four Rooms, as well as Gas, Food Lodging and Mi Vida Loca. Since I'm at a loss, what say you?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!