Check out FirstShowing.net where they have photos of these phones from CES in Las Vegas. Apparently these phones will also have exclusive content from The Simpsons Movie, probably in the form of video and audio clips, which would be pretty nifty. While only a hardcore Simpsonite would want to hold onto one of these phones, the novelty factor makes them pretty attractive. Although, if the phone shouts "D'oh!" every time it rings, then our love affair with them might be extremely short-lived.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!