As Martha Fischer reported in March, hot off his Oscar win, Focus Features signed on to produce and distribute McDonagh's first feature effort -- In Bruges. The film follows two hitmen, who will be played by the interesting pair of lust bunny Colin Farrell and Professor Alastor 'MadEye' Moody, aka, Brendan Gleeson, who also starred in Six Shooter. After a hard job in London, the pair hide away in the town of Bruges, getting wrapped up in their own ideals, the people who surround them and a film shoot. Casting must have scoured the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire's cast list as both Ralph Fiennes and Clémence Poésy (Fleur Delacour) join Gleeson. The only other non-alum listed is Belgian actor Jérémie Renier. James Schamus, Focus CEO, claims that the script is "both killingly funny and dramatically affecting." Somehow, I'm feeling inclined to believe him.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!