Honestly, I don't worry a bit about the integrity of this film -- unlike other flicks which I nervously obsess over and feel the need to hunt for any tiny detail which might suggest hope. I've seen what this team does with the source material, and frankly, it is brilliant. What I do worry about with the Hellboy franchise is box office returns, because the reason del Toro was hunting for a new studio was the lackluster receipts from the first flick. It didn't tank, but it didn't rake in the cash studios hope for from comic book titles; which is a shame, because it is among the best of the current comic book movie blitz. Let's hope the impressive first offering will encourage a higher turnout for the second try.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!