Honestly, I don't worry a bit about the integrity of this film -- unlike other flicks which I nervously obsess over and feel the need to hunt for any tiny detail which might suggest hope. I've seen what this team does with the source material, and frankly, it is brilliant. What I do worry about with the Hellboy franchise is box office returns, because the reason del Toro was hunting for a new studio was the lackluster receipts from the first flick. It didn't tank, but it didn't rake in the cash studios hope for from comic book titles; which is a shame, because it is among the best of the current comic book movie blitz. Let's hope the impressive first offering will encourage a higher turnout for the second try.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!