Honestly, I don't worry a bit about the integrity of this film -- unlike other flicks which I nervously obsess over and feel the need to hunt for any tiny detail which might suggest hope. I've seen what this team does with the source material, and frankly, it is brilliant. What I do worry about with the Hellboy franchise is box office returns, because the reason del Toro was hunting for a new studio was the lackluster receipts from the first flick. It didn't tank, but it didn't rake in the cash studios hope for from comic book titles; which is a shame, because it is among the best of the current comic book movie blitz. Let's hope the impressive first offering will encourage a higher turnout for the second try.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!