I need your help, fans. I continue to be particularly unimpressed with the look I've seen from the new flick, and I find myself entirely unable to divorce any notions of the film from my already pre-disposed negative opinions of Michael Bay. I'm certain this has tainted any objectivity I should have towards the film, and I find myself unable to think about it objectively. But I want to look forward to this film -- I desperately want to get behind the idea of a renovated Transformers. So if you've got any positive angles, pitch them to me. I'm all ears.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!