The list is pretty snarky, serving up stuff like "The sad thing about Harry Knowles' little fanboy jizzpool is that there are probably a couple legitimate writers in there," but he's right on the money. He skewers the winner, nice guy Pete Hammond (out of 83 reviews he wrote, 66 were positive and 17 were negative -- I smell fresh ink on some studio checks!) and doesn't cut any amount of slack for anybody. Check out his series of articles about the whores of film criticland and see if you agree with him or not. At least Cinematical isn't on his list yet ... but give us time.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!