As for the poll itself, which checked in with 107 alt-minded print and online critics, The Death of Mr. Lazerescu, which our own Martha Fischer and Ryan Stewart reviewed for Cinematical, tops off the list. Rounding out the top ten were L'Enfant, The Departed, Inland Empire, Army of Shadows, Three Times, Old Joy, United 93, Children of Men and Half Nelson. Helen Mirren (The Queen) and Ryan Gosling (Half Nelson) topped out the Best Performance category, with Mark Wahlberg (The Departed) and Shareeka Epps (Half Nelson) capping off the Best Supporting list. See the full list of nods, and a list of who was polled, over at indieWIRE.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!