That's right, good old fan favorite Hugh Jackman, who finds his name attached to literally every superhero movie (did you hear the one about Jackman as Wonder Woman?), has officially denied any involvement with Chris Nolan's Dark Knight flick: "I think because I'd worked with Chris Nolan. I think it was just fanboy stuff." This leaves us with two rumor holes to fill, fans. First, we can expect a new nomination to join the ranks of Two-Face hopefuls. After that, it'll be a race to see what superhero flick can link Jackman to itself next. The way he's going, it'll probably be a movie that doesn't even exist.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!