As for the film, it's been a media-friendly work-in-progress, where Tomaselli has been eager to share news of the film and how it's morphed and changed as the movie proceeds. What was once touted as a Bermuda Triangle thriller now seems to be more of a horror film-meets-Outbreak sort of tale. The director recently talked with Moviehole, and shared some new bits about the flick. He considers it to be an apocalyptic horror film about deadly ocean waves washing away "the earth's sins." The twist is that there is also an "Ebola-like" virus that is plaguing the community, although I'm not really sure how that fits into the rest. The cast already includes the likes of Margot Kidder, who plays a psychic, and Judith O'Dea, star of the original Night of the Living Dead, as "The Scuba Diver." If you're anxious for more information, the movie's website has a whole slew of news links that should help to satiate your curiosity.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!