As for the film, it's been a media-friendly work-in-progress, where Tomaselli has been eager to share news of the film and how it's morphed and changed as the movie proceeds. What was once touted as a Bermuda Triangle thriller now seems to be more of a horror film-meets-Outbreak sort of tale. The director recently talked with Moviehole, and shared some new bits about the flick. He considers it to be an apocalyptic horror film about deadly ocean waves washing away "the earth's sins." The twist is that there is also an "Ebola-like" virus that is plaguing the community, although I'm not really sure how that fits into the rest. The cast already includes the likes of Margot Kidder, who plays a psychic, and Judith O'Dea, star of the original Night of the Living Dead, as "The Scuba Diver." If you're anxious for more information, the movie's website has a whole slew of news links that should help to satiate your curiosity.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!