Empire reports that Curtis has selected his next directorial project, a film titled The Boat That Rocked. The pic focuses on a radio station that operates at sea (which I would assume is where the Titanic reference comes in, but I hope he's referring to the romance and not the sinking). Details are still sketchy on the project and Curtis hasn't committed to any casting details. Before Curtis became known as the maker of polite romances, he was a writer on The Black Adder series starring Rowan Atkinson. Well, if nothing else, it proves that the man knows funny, and not just warm and fuzzy funny either, but honest-to-goodness funny.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!