Empire reports that Curtis has selected his next directorial project, a film titled The Boat That Rocked. The pic focuses on a radio station that operates at sea (which I would assume is where the Titanic reference comes in, but I hope he's referring to the romance and not the sinking). Details are still sketchy on the project and Curtis hasn't committed to any casting details. Before Curtis became known as the maker of polite romances, he was a writer on The Black Adder series starring Rowan Atkinson. Well, if nothing else, it proves that the man knows funny, and not just warm and fuzzy funny either, but honest-to-goodness funny.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!