Bringing on Armstrong as a writer would seem to indicate the studio wants to go after some of the aforementioned comedians for the project, meaning we're likely staring down the barrel of another Frat Pack movie. Is this a bad thing? No, not at all. Like most of America, I tend to be generally entertained -- but not blown away -- by the Frat Pack team. I'd love to see some new comedic talent pop up on the radar, however. Any young actors out there who you could see stepping up for a break-out comedy performance?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!