Part one of said blitz is actually rather impressive, as the entire cast of the films (at least, all the important characters) has come together for a half hour television Christmas special. Yes, that's right, a Shrek Christmas special. And I want it known, the pun in the headline is not mine; it is actually the title of the television piece. I've actually come to a place where I'm okay with Shrek, but the following line from the president of ABC Entertainment just makes me weep: "Family classics are a cornerstone of our brand, and Shrek The Halls will provide warm memories year-after-year, and be a great addition to our library of holiday favorites such as Santa Claus is Comin' to Town and A Charlie Brown Christmas." I don't care if you all want Shrek for Christmas, but can't you at least give me a few years before you put it in the company of A Charlie Brown Christmas? Please?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!