So no Elf 2, no Anchorman 2, and no Old School Dos. Ferrell really isn't into this sequel thing, is he? Fans probably shouldn't worry, however, it isn't like he doesn't play the exact same character in every one of his films. If you don't pay particularly close attention, you could probably call Talladega Nights an Anchorman sequel and just pretend Ron got himself a bad accent and decided to be a race car driver. ...
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!