So no Elf 2, no Anchorman 2, and no Old School Dos. Ferrell really isn't into this sequel thing, is he? Fans probably shouldn't worry, however, it isn't like he doesn't play the exact same character in every one of his films. If you don't pay particularly close attention, you could probably call Talladega Nights an Anchorman sequel and just pretend Ron got himself a bad accent and decided to be a race car driver. ...
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!