If I were to admit to a guilty pleasure as a geek beat writer, it would certainly be kid flicks/family films. While I generally view, enjoy, and write about films with titles like Sin City which are packed full of non-family friendly goodness, I also really enjoy a nice little PG flick with fun, simple characters and a happy ending. I know, weird, right? One of my favorite movies in the recent past was Curious George. In the same vein, I've been thoroughly geeked out for the upcoming Happy Feet. There isn't enough information about this Houdini movie yet (obviously, since a script hasn't even been written), but I think it has good kid-flick potential. Stick around, Cinematical will be sure to bring you plot/casting updates if and when they happen.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!