Netscape's Karina Longworth gamely edited down 40 minutes of Warren Beatty talking at the New York Film Festival into nine minutes of fascinating commentary on why contemporary audiences are better able to appreciate Reds, his 1981 epic drama about John Reed, the American journalist, Communist and American war activisist who was buried in the Kremlin Wall than audiences when the film was made. You can watch the video right here, above, or pop on over to Netscape if you want to download it.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!