Netscape's Karina Longworth gamely edited down 40 minutes of Warren Beatty talking at the New York Film Festival into nine minutes of fascinating commentary on why contemporary audiences are better able to appreciate Reds, his 1981 epic drama about John Reed, the American journalist, Communist and American war activisist who was buried in the Kremlin Wall than audiences when the film was made. You can watch the video right here, above, or pop on over to Netscape if you want to download it.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!