Netscape's Karina Longworth gamely edited down 40 minutes of Warren Beatty talking at the New York Film Festival into nine minutes of fascinating commentary on why contemporary audiences are better able to appreciate Reds, his 1981 epic drama about John Reed, the American journalist, Communist and American war activisist who was buried in the Kremlin Wall than audiences when the film was made. You can watch the video right here, above, or pop on over to Netscape if you want to download it.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!