I would never have imagined such good news in all my life -- for once it is not the entertainment being blamed for violent behavior. This time it's the MPAA! Take that, Dan Glickman. Okay, so the politicians could certainly spin it the other way; the fire would have never happened if it weren't for Jackass, and the rating has now actually protected more people by prohibiting those kids from being exposed to even more dangerous ideas. So, what really came first? The jackass or the Jackass?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!