Some people will probably say that Von Trier is hiding out from his attackers, but I don't imagine that he would ever, ever let his critics affect him in such a way. As far as Wasington goes, I assume he is probably bored with the concept and has realized he doesn't need anything more to say in its context. The festival thing could simply be his recognition that Denmark is his home and he has nothing to prove by being in the spotlight of Cannes once again. Besides, if the film is finished now, why wait until May to screen it? Copenhagen began yesterday and runs until October 1st.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!