Yes, Marvel is selling you a crappy camera and telling you to make your own movies with it which, really, is something we all did the very first time our parents bought a video camera, right? But now, you've got a tiny little scene stage and fancy sound effects to help you do it. Seriously, God bless any kid (because this thing is actually marketed at children, you know) who has the patience to sit down and create his own stop-action film of any length with his Marvel action figures. Now that is dedication.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!