Yes, Marvel is selling you a crappy camera and telling you to make your own movies with it which, really, is something we all did the very first time our parents bought a video camera, right? But now, you've got a tiny little scene stage and fancy sound effects to help you do it. Seriously, God bless any kid (because this thing is actually marketed at children, you know) who has the patience to sit down and create his own stop-action film of any length with his Marvel action figures. Now that is dedication.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!