They made a Rocky and Bullwinkle live action movie. I saw it on opening day, if memory serves. And while parts of the humor held up -- there were certainly some Rocky and Bullwinkle-level bad puns -- the flick was a disappointment overall. They made a Dudley Do-Right live action movie. Again, I enjoyed moments of it when it seemed to capture the essence of the cartoon, but overall it just couldn't find the magic. And now, they will try with Peabody and Sherman. The big difference this time around is no live action; instead we're going straight to CGI. I don't really have particularly strong hope for the Rob Minkoff directed film, but who knows, maybe we'll get lucky this time.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!