The Weinstein Company also bought the distribution rights to Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Show, which premiered at TIFF on Friday. The title evokes all kinds of bizarre possibilities, but it turns out to be a documentary about comedians (including Vince Vaughn) travelling across the U.S. on a series of stand-up comedy evenings. I didn't recognize the other comedians' names, but the "guest stars" include Peter Billingsley, whom I haven't seen onscreen since his child-actor days, and Justin Long, whom I recently saw briefly in Idiocracy.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!