- A grey-ish silver Dodge Ram was being hoisted into the air by a crane. The guy had no idea why, but hey ... it sounds fun, right?
- Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm (The Thing) will, at some point in the film, emerge from a wedding cake store with -- you guessed it -- wedding cakes. Two of them, to be precise.
- After acquiring said cakes, the dudes find Thing's car blocked in by vans. With the help of movie magic, Thing lifts his vehicle into the air and moves it to the road. I approve of this, it feels very comic book-y.
- The Thing was again sighted in full costume, and his brow is visibly thicker, which should please Four fans everywhere.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!