- A grey-ish silver Dodge Ram was being hoisted into the air by a crane. The guy had no idea why, but hey ... it sounds fun, right?
- Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm (The Thing) will, at some point in the film, emerge from a wedding cake store with -- you guessed it -- wedding cakes. Two of them, to be precise.
- After acquiring said cakes, the dudes find Thing's car blocked in by vans. With the help of movie magic, Thing lifts his vehicle into the air and moves it to the road. I approve of this, it feels very comic book-y.
- The Thing was again sighted in full costume, and his brow is visibly thicker, which should please Four fans everywhere.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!