I continue to support The Mummy films. Certainly not masterful pieces of art or anything, but I enjoy watching them. Good action, good fun, and I can sorta shut my brain off while I watch. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a popcorn summer action flick, and The Mummy fits snugly into this category. I'm not entirely sure what a "re-imagining" means, but it sounds like what Marvel keeps trying to explain with their restart of The Hulk franchise. If this trend continues, I will need to re-energize my push for a "re-imagined" League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!