If you care to take a peek, you'll see these shoes are modeled after Pee-Wee's classic look; the grey suit and red bow tie. The shoes themselves are primarily grey, with white laces and a bright red tongue tag. They almost need to be seen to be believed. And, on the insoles is a picture of -- oh yes, it's true -- Pee-Wee sitting all alone in the last seat of a movie theater with one arm angled in a very ... suspect direction. Could the timing of these shoes have something to do with Reubens' recent attempts to revitalize his Pee-Wee career, or is Nike just casting about in a blind attempt for success?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!