If you care to take a peek, you'll see these shoes are modeled after Pee-Wee's classic look; the grey suit and red bow tie. The shoes themselves are primarily grey, with white laces and a bright red tongue tag. They almost need to be seen to be believed. And, on the insoles is a picture of -- oh yes, it's true -- Pee-Wee sitting all alone in the last seat of a movie theater with one arm angled in a very ... suspect direction. Could the timing of these shoes have something to do with Reubens' recent attempts to revitalize his Pee-Wee career, or is Nike just casting about in a blind attempt for success?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!