If you care to take a peek, you'll see these shoes are modeled after Pee-Wee's classic look; the grey suit and red bow tie. The shoes themselves are primarily grey, with white laces and a bright red tongue tag. They almost need to be seen to be believed. And, on the insoles is a picture of -- oh yes, it's true -- Pee-Wee sitting all alone in the last seat of a movie theater with one arm angled in a very ... suspect direction. Could the timing of these shoes have something to do with Reubens' recent attempts to revitalize his Pee-Wee career, or is Nike just casting about in a blind attempt for success?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!