Stepping up to the plate for NPR's This I Believe for the September 11th broadcast will be tremendously popular geek icon Frank Miller, the man behind many fantastic comic titles and the highly acclaimed Sin City movie, which was translated from his own books. Miller, like many other people, found his personal thoughts on a man's connection to his own country profoundly rewrought after the events of 9/11. It is an interesting change, and one he hasn't been shy to speak out about. If you remember, you can listen in for Miller's thoughts -- or check the archives a few days later and catch him on your own time.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!