Wedding Crashers will follow a group of improv actors as they crash actual weddings -- in a good way. What? Well, rather than imposing on and embarrassing the bride and groom, the actors will make the weddings more fun for the parties, contributing memorable stunts and pranks much like Wilson and Vaughn do in the first 20 minutes of the movie. I can only imagine that sometimes the wedding parties will not appreciate the stunts and pranks as much as New Line thinks they will, however. Just think about whether you'd want your wedding exploited for reality television. Okay, so many people might welcome the 15 minutes of fame. So, what's next, New Line? Snakes on a Plane, the realty series?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!