Wedding Crashers will follow a group of improv actors as they crash actual weddings -- in a good way. What? Well, rather than imposing on and embarrassing the bride and groom, the actors will make the weddings more fun for the parties, contributing memorable stunts and pranks much like Wilson and Vaughn do in the first 20 minutes of the movie. I can only imagine that sometimes the wedding parties will not appreciate the stunts and pranks as much as New Line thinks they will, however. Just think about whether you'd want your wedding exploited for reality television. Okay, so many people might welcome the 15 minutes of fame. So, what's next, New Line? Snakes on a Plane, the realty series?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!