According to The Daily Express, a script has been written and Meryl Streep is interested in the role of Astor's daughter, Charlene. Now the production is just waiting on de Havilland. If she returns to the screen, it will be the first film role since 1979's The Fifth Musketeer (she did some TV work afterward and even won a Golden Globe and was nominated for an Emmy). Because the Oscars are obsessed with legends, I'm thinking that the role could get her another nod if she decides to do it.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!