Under the terms of the deal, Mac will first get to work on a new concert film, which the studio will release theatrically. In addition, he's agreed to host at least four "Dean Martin-style celebrity roasts" over the mutliyear length of the contract's run; those will go straight to DVD. Call me crazy, but I sort of love that idea. Granted, the Martin roasts are enjoyable due primarily to the combination of generously flowing alcohol and their host's incredibly laid back demeanor, but I wouldn't put it past Mac to step into the Martin role and, as the great Tim Gunn would say, make it work.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!