Under the terms of the deal, Mac will first get to work on a new concert film, which the studio will release theatrically. In addition, he's agreed to host at least four "Dean Martin-style celebrity roasts" over the mutliyear length of the contract's run; those will go straight to DVD. Call me crazy, but I sort of love that idea. Granted, the Martin roasts are enjoyable due primarily to the combination of generously flowing alcohol and their host's incredibly laid back demeanor, but I wouldn't put it past Mac to step into the Martin role and, as the great Tim Gunn would say, make it work.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!