Clearly WB has confidence in the brothers, so much so that it just bought two new projects from them (both of which will be co-written and co-produced by Mark and Michael with the latter directing, as is the case with all their collaborations). The first, entitled Loot, is "a heist movie set in Middle America that a follows a group of blue-collar workers who pull off jobs during tornado season." The second, which sounds completely awesome, is called How Time Flies, and "is a cause-and-effect look at a world where time travel becomes accessible to the common man and how fragile reality can become." Given the style and content of the brothers' projects to this point, it's likely How Time Flies will focus much more on emotions and personalities than the sci-fi side of the story, which means the movie could be something very original (!) indeed.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!