Clearly WB has confidence in the brothers, so much so that it just bought two new projects from them (both of which will be co-written and co-produced by Mark and Michael with the latter directing, as is the case with all their collaborations). The first, entitled Loot, is "a heist movie set in Middle America that a follows a group of blue-collar workers who pull off jobs during tornado season." The second, which sounds completely awesome, is called How Time Flies, and "is a cause-and-effect look at a world where time travel becomes accessible to the common man and how fragile reality can become." Given the style and content of the brothers' projects to this point, it's likely How Time Flies will focus much more on emotions and personalities than the sci-fi side of the story, which means the movie could be something very original (!) indeed.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!