Anyway, if you believe the two people who stopped dancing with joy long enough to email AICN last night, the movie is just as spectacular as that ComicCon footage suggested (and, thankfully, has nothing to do with the hideous production blogs). Based on these early (really early -- the movie doesn't come out until next March) screening reports, the sex and violence-loaded 300 is the greatest movie ever made, Gerard Butler is a god, and the lovely Lena Headey takes her top off a lot. So, let me get this straight: Boobs, severed limbs and stylized action? I smell ... money!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!