Anyway, if you believe the two people who stopped dancing with joy long enough to email AICN last night, the movie is just as spectacular as that ComicCon footage suggested (and, thankfully, has nothing to do with the hideous production blogs). Based on these early (really early -- the movie doesn't come out until next March) screening reports, the sex and violence-loaded 300 is the greatest movie ever made, Gerard Butler is a god, and the lovely Lena Headey takes her top off a lot. So, let me get this straight: Boobs, severed limbs and stylized action? I smell ... money!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!