Anyway, if you believe the two people who stopped dancing with joy long enough to email AICN last night, the movie is just as spectacular as that ComicCon footage suggested (and, thankfully, has nothing to do with the hideous production blogs). Based on these early (really early -- the movie doesn't come out until next March) screening reports, the sex and violence-loaded 300 is the greatest movie ever made, Gerard Butler is a god, and the lovely Lena Headey takes her top off a lot. So, let me get this straight: Boobs, severed limbs and stylized action? I smell ... money!
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!