Well, your (and my) ignorance of the project notwithstanding, the DVD made over $11 million in the US alone, so it's really no surprise that, yes, there's another one on the way. Written by Ben Ripley -- the brilliant mind behind installment three -- and directed by Nick Lyon, Species IV will start filming in October in Mexico City. You probably won't believe this, but the plot revolves around a hot woman who's part alien getting angry, and wreaking blood havoc on all the asses she can find. Sweet, right? Hey, at least you know what you're getting into with these -- there's no risk you'll see a Species movie with, like, lots of healthy puppies, and government agents who live to see old age.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!