Well, your (and my) ignorance of the project notwithstanding, the DVD made over $11 million in the US alone, so it's really no surprise that, yes, there's another one on the way. Written by Ben Ripley -- the brilliant mind behind installment three -- and directed by Nick Lyon, Species IV will start filming in October in Mexico City. You probably won't believe this, but the plot revolves around a hot woman who's part alien getting angry, and wreaking blood havoc on all the asses she can find. Sweet, right? Hey, at least you know what you're getting into with these -- there's no risk you'll see a Species movie with, like, lots of healthy puppies, and government agents who live to see old age.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!