Well, your (and my) ignorance of the project notwithstanding, the DVD made over $11 million in the US alone, so it's really no surprise that, yes, there's another one on the way. Written by Ben Ripley -- the brilliant mind behind installment three -- and directed by Nick Lyon, Species IV will start filming in October in Mexico City. You probably won't believe this, but the plot revolves around a hot woman who's part alien getting angry, and wreaking blood havoc on all the asses she can find. Sweet, right? Hey, at least you know what you're getting into with these -- there's no risk you'll see a Species movie with, like, lots of healthy puppies, and government agents who live to see old age.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!