Undaunted by the lack of distributor interest, however, Glover has decided to take What Is It? on the road: He's set up about six weeks of screenings (running from late October through early December), and will visit New York, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles with the film. Not only will there be screenings, but Glover will actually be on hand at each screening to talk about his baby and, presumably, answer questions. If you're interested in Glover and What Is It?, this is really the only way to see the film -- it's clear from reading Sundance reviews that his words about it at the screenings there went a long way towards rescuing the film from complete dismissal by audiences and journalists alike.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!