Undaunted by the lack of distributor interest, however, Glover has decided to take What Is It? on the road: He's set up about six weeks of screenings (running from late October through early December), and will visit New York, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles with the film. Not only will there be screenings, but Glover will actually be on hand at each screening to talk about his baby and, presumably, answer questions. If you're interested in Glover and What Is It?, this is really the only way to see the film -- it's clear from reading Sundance reviews that his words about it at the screenings there went a long way towards rescuing the film from complete dismissal by audiences and journalists alike.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!