Undaunted by the lack of distributor interest, however, Glover has decided to take What Is It? on the road: He's set up about six weeks of screenings (running from late October through early December), and will visit New York, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles with the film. Not only will there be screenings, but Glover will actually be on hand at each screening to talk about his baby and, presumably, answer questions. If you're interested in Glover and What Is It?, this is really the only way to see the film -- it's clear from reading Sundance reviews that his words about it at the screenings there went a long way towards rescuing the film from complete dismissal by audiences and journalists alike.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!