Though Mr. Burnout will be Dinello's first directorial effort since Strangers with Candy, he hasn't been just hanging around on the Colbert Report set in his free time. Instead, he's working on a couple of new screenplays, including one about "two hip exorcists" which, personally, I'd much rather seen than a movie about a teacher seeking funny redemption. Sadly, Nala has scheduled Mr. Burnout to start in early 2007, so Dinello will have to put the exorcists aside for the time being.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!