Though Mr. Burnout will be Dinello's first directorial effort since Strangers with Candy, he hasn't been just hanging around on the Colbert Report set in his free time. Instead, he's working on a couple of new screenplays, including one about "two hip exorcists" which, personally, I'd much rather seen than a movie about a teacher seeking funny redemption. Sadly, Nala has scheduled Mr. Burnout to start in early 2007, so Dinello will have to put the exorcists aside for the time being.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!