Anyone can join McCormick at Alamo South Lamar on August 18 for his "Snakes on a Day" event and attempt to survive 24 hours with Samuel L. Jackson and our reptile friends. Admission is free ... but only if you last the whole 24 hours. If you sign up and don't make it, you have to pay to leave. (The earlier you leave, the more you have to pay.) The proceeds all benefit the nonprofit group VenomousReptiles.org, fittingly enough. In addition, the "Snakes on a Day" event is being filmed for a documentary, although I feel like I am being so overhyped by the film that I may never want to hear the movie's title again.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!