Anyone can join McCormick at Alamo South Lamar on August 18 for his "Snakes on a Day" event and attempt to survive 24 hours with Samuel L. Jackson and our reptile friends. Admission is free ... but only if you last the whole 24 hours. If you sign up and don't make it, you have to pay to leave. (The earlier you leave, the more you have to pay.) The proceeds all benefit the nonprofit group VenomousReptiles.org, fittingly enough. In addition, the "Snakes on a Day" event is being filmed for a documentary, although I feel like I am being so overhyped by the film that I may never want to hear the movie's title again.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!