- We Are Marshall, the based-on-a-true-story flick about a tragic plane crash and the recovery of a devastated team and community (Nice, huh? I should write tag lines!) has been pushed back a month, from late November to December 22. Mmm ... Christmas audiences.
- Lucky You, which I hope is a whole lot better than the trailer (there it looks like Tilt, except with Eric Bana instead of Michael Madsen), has been moved from September 8 to the end of the November. While that IS closer to Oscar time, I would be stunned if the move was actually to increase the film's profile. That said, though, it was directed by Curtis Hanson, so maybe it's a stunning work being screwed by a terrible trailer. Yeah, you're right -- probably not.
- The best bit of news is that the AWFUL-looking The Reaping (aka lesson #349 that signing an Oscar-winning star does not mean your movie be good) has been pulled from its November 8 release date and ... not rescheduled. I'm guessing someone at WB actually saw the final edit for the first time, and has buried the only print in his back yard.
- The Astronaut Farmer, originally scheduled to be released by the studio's independent arm, has been stolen by Warner's proper because of its star-filled cast (Billy Bob Thornton, Virginia Madsen and Bruce Willis), and will be given a wide release on January 12, 2007.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!