Half Nelson, a film that has wowed audiences at every festival it's hit and won awards for star Ryan Gosling's performance (he does drugs, teaches school, bond with kids -- that sort of thing), opens Friday, and to celebrate the blessed event, we're offering a still from the movie for you to mock. Hooray for mocking! Put your best captions in the comments, and the totally arbitrarily selected winner will get (in addition to world-wide fame, I mean) their very own copy of the film's soundtrack, featuring the music of Broken Social Scene. Not bad, huh? You can listen and fall in love with the band or hate it and sell the CD at your local indie record store -- really, it's a win-win situation. So, have at it: The deadline for entries is 5pm eastern time on Friday.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!