Half Nelson, a film that has wowed audiences at every festival it's hit and won awards for star Ryan Gosling's performance (he does drugs, teaches school, bond with kids -- that sort of thing), opens Friday, and to celebrate the blessed event, we're offering a still from the movie for you to mock. Hooray for mocking! Put your best captions in the comments, and the totally arbitrarily selected winner will get (in addition to world-wide fame, I mean) their very own copy of the film's soundtrack, featuring the music of Broken Social Scene. Not bad, huh? You can listen and fall in love with the band or hate it and sell the CD at your local indie record store -- really, it's a win-win situation. So, have at it: The deadline for entries is 5pm eastern time on Friday.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!