Half Nelson, a film that has wowed audiences at every festival it's hit and won awards for star Ryan Gosling's performance (he does drugs, teaches school, bond with kids -- that sort of thing), opens Friday, and to celebrate the blessed event, we're offering a still from the movie for you to mock. Hooray for mocking! Put your best captions in the comments, and the totally arbitrarily selected winner will get (in addition to world-wide fame, I mean) their very own copy of the film's soundtrack, featuring the music of Broken Social Scene. Not bad, huh? You can listen and fall in love with the band or hate it and sell the CD at your local indie record store -- really, it's a win-win situation. So, have at it: The deadline for entries is 5pm eastern time on Friday.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!