Half Nelson, a film that has wowed audiences at every festival it's hit and won awards for star Ryan Gosling's performance (he does drugs, teaches school, bond with kids -- that sort of thing), opens Friday, and to celebrate the blessed event, we're offering a still from the movie for you to mock. Hooray for mocking! Put your best captions in the comments, and the totally arbitrarily selected winner will get (in addition to world-wide fame, I mean) their very own copy of the film's soundtrack, featuring the music of Broken Social Scene. Not bad, huh? You can listen and fall in love with the band or hate it and sell the CD at your local indie record store -- really, it's a win-win situation. So, have at it: The deadline for entries is 5pm eastern time on Friday.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!